Urgent repairs include:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase
If you need to report an urgent maintenance or issue, please contact our rental department by phone or email.
Grandstand Real Estate rental team will try to respond to your issue without delay.
If you are not getting a prompt response, you can authorise the repair for up to $1800.
You can then ask for the payment and cost of the urgent repairs by giving a notice to us. Please note that if the repair is caused by your action, whether intentional or accidental, you will be liable for the cost of repairs.
Tenants with non-urgent requirements for repairs can simply complete a Maintenance Request Form and email the form to email@example.com.
You will then be contacted by our rental department or the tradesperson responsible for the repair. If you would like to check on your repair progress, feel free to contact us during business hours.
Please note that if the repair is caused by your action, whether intentional or accidental, you will be liable for the cost of repairs.