SALE BY FIXED DATE – Friday, 18/02/2022 at 5.00pm (unless sold prior)
(NOTE: access to the property is off Dean Close)
Nested in a serene complex of Eden Heights and within walking distance to Macedon Square, Woolworths Templestowe, Templestowe Heights Primary School and Templestowe College, this beautiful home is a package of privacy, comfort and practicality.
From the moment you enter the front door, you will feel at home. Step inside and find a welcoming open plan layout of lounge, dining and kitchen area that unites members of household for quality family times.
The modern kitchen would satisfy the master chef of the family, featuring brand new European cooktop made in Italy, brand new rangehood, ample cupboard space, quality oven and dishwasher.
Step outside and you will be impressed by a covered veranda ideal for both family and BBQ time.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms (each with Built-in-Robes and balcony access) and 2 bathrooms. Master with an updated ensuite and private balcony with an open view. The other 2 bedroom shares an updated main bathroom and a spacious balcony.
Extra features include new carpets in all bedrooms and living area, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, separate laundry area, powder room and 2 car spaces (a single garage with internal access and an open car space). On top of this, the complex offers a tennis court for residents.
Enjoy all the lifestyle and family advantages of being close to local schools (Templestowe Heights Primary School, Templestowe College, a short drive to St Kevin’s Catholic Primary, Marcellin College), private school charter buses service out the front. Minutes to Macedon Square, Templestowe Village and Westfield Doncaster, Aquarena Aquatic Leisure Centre and Ruffey Lake Park. Direct bus services out the front to Park n’ Ride, the city and surrounding suburbs.
This home is waiting for you to live in a standout location and
comfortable lifestyle you have always wanted.
For private inspection and more information, please contact Conan at 0433 900 003.
NOTE: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS
Please adhere to the following Government regulation:
– Opens for inspection are permitted for fully vaccinated patrons only
– Do not enter if you are feeling unwell with any coronavirus symptoms
– Attendees must check-in via the QR code
– Masks must be worn at all times
– Social distancing (1.5 metres) must be adhered to
– Hygiene practices must be followed (Please avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily within the property).
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
Property on Map
- Doncaster Secondary College 2.05 km1 Reviews
- Melbourne Girls' College 9.4 km1 Reviews
- The Coaching Institute 12.75 km1 Reviews
- Yours, Now Mine 2.59 km1 Reviews
- Westfield Doncaster 1.48 km12 Reviews
- Salvos Stores 3.01 km1 Reviews
- Transport 12.63 km5 Reviews
- Doncaster Park and Ride 2.06 km2 Reviews
- Heatherdale Train Station 8.6 km1 Reviews