Nestled in the service lane is this lovely residence in a highly sought after location. Close to the Glen Shopping Centre, in the Highvale Primary school and Secondary college school zone and 1 minute walk to the Springvale road bus stop.
Set on block of land of approx 289m2, this home offers a desirable spacious floor plan and plenty of natural light plus a large backyard.
– 3 generous size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Master bedroom features a walk in robe and modern en-suite. A central bathroom with a separate toilet.
– Bright and spacious living room.
– Modern kitchen with new Caesar stone benchtops and new cabinets equipped with stainless steel appliances.
– Separate Laundry.
– Under covered alfresco overlooking garden perfect for BBQ and outdoor entertainment.
– Extra includes 3 air conditioning systems, gas ducted heating and 2 car spaces (1 garage space and 1 open space).
Move-in ready with excellent rentability and conveniently located close to all amenities with public transport on the doorstep, this residence is an outstanding all-rounder and a must-see.
For private inspection, please contact Conan at 0433 900 003 and adhere to the following Government regulation:
– Do not enter if you are feeling unwell with any coronavirus symptoms
– Attendees must check-in via the QR code
– Masks must be worn at all times
– Social distancing (1.5 metres) must be adhered to
– Hygiene practices must be followed (Please avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily within the property).
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs.
Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Property on Map
- Caulfield Grammar School 3.63 km1 Reviews
- Winning Nail Academy 1.26 km1 Reviews
- Tye & English 1.44 km2 Reviews
- The Glen Shopping Centre 1.11 km7 Reviews
- Chadstone Shopping Centre 6.85 km30 Reviews
- Lets Shop $2 Plus 2.99 km1 Reviews
- Transport 16.34 km5 Reviews
- Yarra Limos 2.31 km1 Reviews
- Heatherdale Train Station 5.62 km1 Reviews