Located in the highly sought after Harcrest Estate, this 3-bedroom modern townhouse is the perfect balance of lifestyle, comfort and location.
The moment you step inside, you will be impressed with the elegant design style of the home that offers a modern low maintenance living.
• An open plan living, kitchen and dining opening up to a sun-drenched outdoor area through a set of sliding doors, ideal for outdoor dining.
• A family kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances, Bosch dishwasher, glass splashback, and generous storage.
• A guest powder room as well as a separate laundry area is also located on the ground level.
• Upper level comprises a study area, 3 light-filled bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (Master with en-suite and the main bathroom comes with a freestanding shower as well as a bathtub).
• This property has NO BODY CORPORATE.
• Extra features include security doors installed at both front and sliding doors, heating & cooling zoning system, plantation shutters and 2 car spaces (1 remote controlled single garage and 1 open car space).
Conveniently located within short walking distances to bus stops on Stud Road and local Harcrest Hub shops as well as close to all amenities including quality local schools (Waverley Christian College, Knox Gardens Primary, Scoresby Secondary, Templeton Primary School, The Knox School and St Andrews Christian College); community gardens & parks; bus stops; Westfield Knox; and The Glen Shopping Centre.
This property certainly ticks all the right boxes if you are looking for a low maintenance stylish home that is close to everything.
For private inspection, please contact Conan at 0433 900 003 and adhere to the following Government regulation:
– Do not enter if you are feeling unwell with any coronavirus symptoms
– Appointments limited to 1 household at a time
– Attendees must check-in via the QR code
– Masks must be worn at all times
– Social distancing (1.5 metres) must be adhered to
– Hygiene practices must be followed (Please avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily within the property).
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Property on Map
- Caulfield Grammar School 3.62 km1 Reviews
- St Richard's Primary 10.1 km1 Reviews
- Robyn's Driving School 1.14 km1 Reviews
- Westfield Knox 1.62 km9 Reviews
- The Glen Shopping Centre 5.2 km7 Reviews
- Wantirna Mall 3.55 km2 Reviews
- Transport 21.56 km5 Reviews
- Ventura Buslines 2.18 km1 Reviews
- Heatherdale Train Station 6.53 km1 Reviews