Maximum Main Road Corner Shop Exposure Modern glass partitions &…
78 Sheppard Dr, Scoresby VIC 3179, Australia
For Sale, JUST SOLD
Perfectly positioned at the heart of Scoresby, this four-bedroom plus study (5th bedroom) family home is only minutes away from Scoresby Village Shopping Centre, Woolworths supermarket, bus stops, quality local schools and within easy access to Eastlink (M3) and the Monash (M1).
Set on large block of 754m2 (approx.), this impressive residence is a package of privacy, comfort and practicality. Features include:
• Four generous sized bedrooms plus study (5th bedroom): master with ensuite and the other 3 bedrooms comprise their own built in robes serviced by a family bathroom and a separate toilet.
• Multiple living zones: a natural light filled formal lounge with bar counter, a large dining area overlooking a covered veranda and a large basement rumpus.
• Fully equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cook top, breakfast bench top and plenty of built-in cabinetry extending into the open dining perfect for family interactions and relaxation.
• A covered veranda ideal for BBQ, family occasions and entertainment with large backyard.
• Extra feature includes split air conditioning at the dining area, ducted heating, cooling system, extra storage room at the basement, remote controlled double garage with internal access, car porch and rainwater tank.
Conveniently located nearby all amenities and close to local schools including Scoresby Primary School (600m), St Jude’s Primary School (1.4km), Scoresby Secondary College (1.8 km), this property certainly should be on your shortlist if you are looking for a home that has lots of options and is close to everything.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist